It can be scary
to find out you’ve been wrong about something.
But we can’t be afraid to change our minds,
to accept that things are different,
that they’ll never be the same,
for better or for worse.
We have to be willing to give up
what we used to believe.
The more we’re willing to accept
what is and not what we thought,
we’ll find ourselves exactly where we belong.
–Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy
THIS LISTING INCLUDES:
2 JPEG files:
- One 16×20-inch Wall Art Printable
- One 8×10-inch Wall Art Printable
High resolution 300 dpi in RGB.
Print onto 16×20, 11×14, A4, 8×10″, Letter, or scale down to 4×6 or 5×7″!
THE FINE PRINT:
- This listing is for digital file, no physical item will be sent or mailed.
- The photo frame is not included.
- Due to variations in computer monitor color settings, printers and resolution, printed colors may vary slightly.
- Any visible watermarks will be removed and the print will be in high resolution – sharp, crisp, print quality.
- You have been granted permission to use these files for your personal use. Mass production or commercial use of this design is absolutely not allowed.
Thank you for taking the time to visit! To see more of my work, visit my personal website at www.cottonwoodwhispers.com