It’s one of those things people say.
“You can’t move on until you let go of the past.”
Letting go is the easy part,
it’s the moving on that’s painful.
So sometimes we fight it,
trying to keep things the same.
Things can’t stay the same though.
At some point you just have to let it go.
Because no matter how painful it is,
it’s the only way we grow.
–Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy
THIS LISTING INCLUDES:
2 JPEG files:
- One 16×20-inch Wall Art Printable
- One 8×10-inch Wall Art Printable
High resolution 300 dpi in RGB.
Print onto 16×20, 11×14, A4, 8×10″, Letter, or scale down to 4×6 or 5×7″!
THE FINE PRINT:
- This listing is for digital file, no physical item will be sent or mailed.
- The photo frame is not included.
- Due to variations in computer monitor color settings, printers and resolution, printed colors may vary slightly.
- Any visible watermarks will be removed and the print will be in high resolution – sharp, crisp, print quality.
- You have been granted permission to use these files for your personal use. Mass production or commercial use of this design is absolutely not allowed.
Thank you for taking the time to visit! To see more of my work, visit my personal website at www.cottonwoodwhispers.com
There are no reviews yet.