The quiet Jonathan Byers from Stranger Things gave wise advice to Will; advice most of us could stand to hear. Don’t like things because someone wants you to and certainly not if they tell you to. What if you pretend to like gardening and someone buys you a lifetime supply of seeds? No one wants that. Be honest and stick to your guns. This printable is a great reminder for that!
THIS LISTING INCLUDES:
2 JPEG files:
- One 16×20-inch Wall Art Printable
- One 8×10-inch Wall Art Printable
High resolution 300 dpi in RGB.
Print onto 16×20, 11×14, A4, 8×10″, Letter, or scale down to 4×6 or 5×7″!
THE FINE PRINT:
- This listing is for digital file, no physical item will be sent or mailed.
- The photo frame is not included.
- Due to variations in computer monitor color settings, printers and resolution, printed colors may vary slightly.
- Any visible watermarks will be removed and the print will be in high resolution – sharp, crisp, print quality.
- You have been granted permission to use these files for your personal use. Mass production or commercial use of this design is absolutely not allowed.
Thank you for taking the time to visit! To see more of my work, visit my personal website at www.cottonwoodwhispers.com
More Stranger Things signs HERE.